Thursday, April 17, 2014

Five Things Thursday

1. I think these towel clips are the most adorable things! However, since I'm not the "lay out" type, I resisted buying them from Target.

 2. For the life of me, I cannot figure out what this road sign is supposed to signify. I have never once seen a donkey crossing here. This is in the heart of Green Hills in front of Hillsboro High School. Way too much traffic for donkeys.
 3. I had no idea that there is actually a product for my chaffing problem. I just thought chaffing was the bane of chubby thighs. I didn't buy this either---is was nearly $10.
 4. Mindy had her dad put air in her tires. Actually, I don't think she had anything to do with it. I'm sure he noticed she needed air. She thought it was so funny that she sent this text to the family:

 5. Picked up my needlepoint pillows I made this past December/January. Nothing like getting a jump on Christmas 2014! This one is for Jordan. She doesn't read my blog, so she'll never see it. She texted me last December and asked if I would make her a needlepoint pillow. I've been waiting for just such a moment from my 19 year old granddaughter. I never expected it so soon!!
 I fell in love with this little print. It has nothing to do with Christmas---it's about art. It's just perfect for this colorful pillow.
I made this one for myself. The girl that does my finish work is just fabulous! I can always depend on her to do them exactly the way I want! I pick out everything and she makes it work.



7 comments:

  1. Somebody to help with the finishing off? I'm looking at my crochet blanket and thinking what a great idea that is

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pillow is gorgeous Barb! And body glide does work, it's expensive I know but it got me through the half marathons I did. Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Body Glide is a staple for ladies doing the Komen 3 Day Walk - that's when I learned about it. Helps prevent blisters from feet sliding in your shoes. Helping with thigh chafing is just a plus!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally agree with the ladies on the Body Glide - it's a purchase you won't regret! As for the donkey sign, you realize that the Hillsboro High School mascot is a burro, right? Hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ha ha had to smile at the cushion for the pump!! that's my husband all over!!! :) x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have some chair clips that a friend gave me before our cruise - that was the only time I've used them (not layout out, just lounging on deck). The cushion for the air pump is a great story!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the photo of the tyre air pump :) Cute cushions and I've been told about Body Glide but never bought it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.