Sunday, December 14, 2014

Here We Go Again

Let's start this post again. Last weekend was Mindy's 30th birthday. A couple of her friends fro New Orleans came in to surprise her. 
 Justin arranged for a nice dinner at Bob's Steak House---they even personalized the menu for Mindy.
 Mindy like any type of head-wear! A tiara with "30" on it is just the thing.
 Our tree is decorated and lined with presents. It's almost Christmas
There is nothing more exciting than seeing a foreign stamp in your mailbox! I got a cute card from my friend, Miriam all the way from England! Thanks, Miriam!!
 Mindy wearing her new pearls we gave her for her birthday.
 On Tuesday, Stephanie, Morgan, Mindy and I went to our first gingerbread decorating workshop. We had a fun time. It was held at a tea room---Crumb de la Crumb. They provided apple cider and an assortment of appetizers. 


When we were finished, the girls texted pictures to Butch and Nicky to decide whose was best. Everything is a competition!!
This was the winner----mine and Mindy's.
This was Stephanie and Morgan's. I love how they used the mini wheats on the roof and made the pretzel shutters stand open.

After the gingerbread event, I was sick the rest of the week. I'm still not 100 per cent, but I'll get there. I have a busy week ahead of me. The work on the house is schedule to finish this week. So far everything looks good. 

I hope your holiday festivities are well under way. It won't be long now...

1 comment:

  1. FUN gingerbread houses! Glad you are feeling better - hope you are 100% soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.