Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Right Now

I am:
Being lazy---sitting in front of the fire, playing on my computer when I should be on the treadmill.

Freezing---it's cold here in Nashville and in this house full of windows!

Cooking---getting ready to start a new recipe in the crock pot---Balsamic Pork Roast---if it's good, I'll share the recipe.

Working---in my scrapbook room. I've been cleaning out like you wouldn't believe---and I'm still on the first wall! I really want to do the whole room and closet, but I have a lot of projects in the works that I need to get started on. Besides my "year of kindness" I have trips coming up and then my surfer that will prevent me from getting up to my scrapbook room. I'm already planning what I can bring down so that I'll have what I need to work on some things.

Thinking---that I want to watch The Hunger Games movies before seeing Mockingjay Part 1. Although I've already seen them and read the books. I need to refresh my mind as to what's going on.

Watching---the entire Twilight Zone series (compliments of Nicky) while I'm cleaning out my scrapbook room. It was such a good show.

Making---some things for Christmas. Yes, I want to get an early start. I'll have plenty of time come March!

Wondering---what you are up to!!!

6 comments:

  1. I'm up to sorting and packing for a crop. Trying not to be the lady who brings along everything she owns!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had our first snow this morning. So I went to the shops in case it gets worse and I can't take the car out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well your "freezing" is probably much more true to cold than my Arizona "freezing" - though I suppose it's all in what you're used to. I didn't realize you live in Nashville. I have a nephew who just moved there (musician/song writer) and my brother and his family are moving to Chattanooga in June. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sounds like a very thorough clean and tidy you are doing :). As I type, we have snow, ice and howling winds and I'm thinking about a hot water bottle and bed!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So nice to find your personal blog! What a beautiful blog and layout!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We always watch previous movies before seeing a new one. We watched the first two Hunger Games movies before Mockingjay & were really glad we did. We had beautiful sunshiny weather this weekend, so went to an outdoor flea market/trade days yesterday to walk around and enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.