Wednesday, March 25, 2015

What I Buy Wednesdays

This week I found these on Amazon.
This is one of those old-fashioned popsicle molds. It is $11.99 on Amazon. Throughout the year, I like to send packages to the college kids. Somewhere I saw something called a "box of sunshine" where everything inside was yellow. That's what I plan to do for my final package of the school year. You know, Lays potato chips, Juicy fruit gum, lemon Kool aid (for the popsicles), lemon heads and any other yellow things I can find! It will be a fun box to put together. I might even make some lemon cookies.

I can't exactly be specific here, but there will be some yard games given at Christmas from Joss and Main. I did by a couple other things from this place---really great prices.
I seem to have thing for throws these days. This one is $32.95. They have many to choose from---all are great color combinations. Also from Joss and Main.

Although I did not buy this---it would be perfect for me!
And it's PINK!! Looks like it would be a perfect scrapbook chair. I think this is a little pricey at $61.95. But the portability of it looks intriguing.

I'm a sucker for a good deal. I'm thinking I'll keep these for myself.
 Murano glass beads with Swarovski crystals.
12 bucks!! Yep, just $12.00 each. I've never bought from this website: Mobster
There were other color selections, but these were my favorites.

I've also bought a few books. I'm currently reading The Headmaster's Wife. I just started it yesterday and am 65% finished already. So far it's REALLY good. We'll see how ends. I also purchased my two book club books: The Snow Child and Dead Wake: The Last Crossing of the Lusitania. 

So there you have my purchases for this week. What have you bought lately? Any good bargains?

4 comments:

  1. The only thing I've bought in the last week is sock wool. But it's so nice to look at!

    I like the idea of a package of sunshine

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the box of sunshine idea! Will have to keep that one in mind for future care packages!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you are keeping busy while recuperating. love the box of sunshine and those ice-lolly makers remind me of when mine were small. I should buy some for them for the summer x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the idea of a box of sunshine - and I started lays chips which made me smile in a Polish shop.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.